[Coral-List] City/Coral Analogy

Abigail Moore abigail2105 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 04:29:30 EST 2009

Dear fellow list-members

in 1999 I was lucky to attend a short training event run by Alex Brylske from PADI. I still have the CD of the material about coral reef ecology and management - especially from a diver/dive business angle, but mostly relevant for all people who mange or care about coral reefs or areas where there are coral reefs.

In discussing zonation, coral reefs are likened to cities with numerous suburbs, each with their own denizens and particularities.

I still use this material for stakeholder and student education.

Best regards

Abigail

Abigail Moore, M.Sc.
LP3L Talinti