[Coral-List] "Growing" calcium-carbonate reefs

Francois Wernerus wernerus at corsecologie.com
Tue Dec 8 03:45:03 EST 2009

Dear Justin,

I took part a few years back in a Research and Technological Development programme which aimed, among other things, at developing and fine tuning this reef building technique. The lead partner was the University of Essen in Germany (Prof. Helmut Schuhmacher, with project co-ordinator Peter van Treek). The programme's website is http://www.uni-due.de/nomatec/index_en.html

Best regards,

François

Dr Francois Wernerus
Marine Consultant