[Coral-List] Chumbe Newsletter, January 2009

Conservation_Chumbe chumbe at zitec.org
Mon Feb 16 13:49:15 EST 2009

Dear Chumbe friends,

Greetings from Chumbe Island! We hope that you have had a wonderful time during this festive season and a good start of the New Year.

The last six months have been busy for the Chumbe team, and we are pleased to announce that our latest newsletter now is available on our website. Please download the PDF directly from the following link; http://www.chumbeisland.com/news/Newsletter0109/Newsletter_0109.pdf. Apologies if you have already received this message.

We hope to see you back on the island sometimes during the coming year.

Best wishes to you from the entire Chumbe Team.

Anders

Mr. Anders Knudby
Conservation and Education Co-ordinator
Chumbe Island Coral Park