[Coral-List] Photoquadrat

eduardo marocci emarocci at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 12 10:54:27 EDT 2009

    Hello Ron,

    We work ourselves in the Abrolhos region, Brazil and also doing FQ and in the last year we had to change our camara and obtained a satisfactory result without any damage, so you do not have to worry. If you obtain an equipment that makes possible more zoom, that only is going to improve the quality of it photo, without damage for your work.

    Best Regards from Bahia

   Eduardo Marocci
Biólogo - Mestrando em Sistemas Aquáticos Tropicais - UESC Bahia
emarocci at gmail.com