[Coral-List] Coral Reef Watch Website updated

Mark Eakin Mark.Eakin at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 15 15:15:29 EDT 2009

NOAA Coral Reef Watch is pleased to announce that its website has been
completely reorganized and redesigned.  The new pages make it easier
for new users to discover and understand our data products, and new
sections highlight research projects and partnerships.  The URLs for
existing pages remain the same, so regular users will not have to
update links or bookmarks.  We hope that the redesign will make the
site more user friendly and as always, we welcome any feedback that
you would like to provide.  See the new site at our usual online
address: http://coralreefwatch.noaa.gov/
Cheers,
Mark

C. Mark Eakin, Ph.D.
Coordinator, NOAA Coral Reef Watch
Center for Satellite Applications and Research
Satellite Oceanography & Climate Division
e-mail: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

E/RA31, SSMC1, Room 5308
1335 East West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3226
301-713-2857 x109                   Fax: 301-713-3136

"Now is the time to confront [the climate change] challenge once and
for all. Delay is no longer an option.
Denial is no longer an acceptable response. The stakes are too high.
The consequences, too serious."
Barack Obama, Nov. 18 2008