[Coral-List] list of papers on separation zoox-coral

Carla carlazilber at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jun 7 19:30:05 EDT 2009

Dear Listers,

Sorry, I wasn’t aware that the list doesn’t accept attachments
so I am
sending  the list of papers people have sent me. If you can´t get anyone in
particular, please don´t hesitate in contacting me directly that I will
gladly send a copy.

Thanks again for all the help!

Cheers,

Carla

SHEARER and M. A. COFFROTH. Isolation of microsatellite loci from the
scleractinian corals, Montastraea cavernosa and Porites astreoides.
Molecular Ecology Notes (2004) 4, 435–437

Daniel A. Brazeau Æ Paul W. Sammarco,Daniel F. Gleason. A multi-locus
genetic assignment technique to assess sources of Agaricia agaricites larvae
on coral reefs. Marine Biology (2005) 147: 1141–1148

Crabbe. 2003. A novel method for the transport and analysis of genetic
material from polyps and zooxanthellae of scleractinian corals. J. Biochem.
Biophys. Methods 57 (2003) 171–176

MULLER-PARKER,2 L. R. MCCLOSKEY,3 0. H0EGH-GULDBERG,4 AND P. J. McAULEy.
Effect of Ammonium Enrichment on Animal and Algal Biomass of the Coral
Pocillopora damicornis1. Pacific Science (1994), vol. 48, no. 3: 273-283

Employing of the Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism (AFLP) Methodology
as an Efficient Population Genetic Tool for Symbiotic Cnidarians. Keren-Or
Amar & Jacob Douek & Claudette Rabinowitz & Baruch Rinkevich. Mar Biotechnol
(2008) 10:350–357

DNA fingerprints of a gorgonian coral: a method for detecting clonal
structure in a vegetative species. Mary Alice Coffroth 1, Howard R. Lasker
1, Margaret E. Diamond 1, Jeremy A. Bruenn i and Eldredge Bermingham. Marine
Biology 114, 317-325 (1992)

Isolation and cloning of DNA from somatic tissue of soft corals (Cnidaria:
Octocorallia). M. ten Lohuis 1, p. Alderslade 2 and D. J. Miller 1. Marine
Biology 104, 489-492 (1990)

Symbiotic zooxanthellae provide the host-coral Montipora digitata with
polyunsaturated fatty acids. M. Papinaa,*, T. Mezianeb, R. van Woesikc.
Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part B 135 (2003) 533–537

Carla Zilberberg, Ph.D.

Departamento de Zoologia

Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro

Ilha do Fundão, Rio de Janeiro, RJ