[Coral-List] Caribbean Acropora spp. and Scientific Research

Sarah Heberling Sarah.Heberling at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 26 12:26:45 EDT 2009

Thanks your response, Todd.  In my posting, I wanted only to clarify
that the listing of these two Caribbean coral species as threatened
under the U.S. Endangered Species Act does not, in most circumstances,
add an _additional_ permitting hurdle to researchers wishing to conduct
scientific research on either /Acropora/ species.

Cheers,
Sarah

--
Sarah E. Heberling