[Coral-List] International Open-Access Journal for Coral Reefs

El Badó salbaoth at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:03:06 EDT 2009

Hello Coral-listers,

I´m a recently graduated student in Biology and I´m planning to publish two
articles  describing the physiography and sesil epibenthic community of some
reefs from Yucatan´s Peninsula (Campeche Bank), but I´m not sure which
Journal could be the best to choose considering money, impact and it´s
geographic specialitation. I have considered the Bull Mar Sci but because I
am a supporter of the open-access too, I would like to hear some suggestions
of any international open-access journal for coral reefs that could match
with the subject of my research. Could someone help me please?

Thank you so  much.

Salvador Z. P.

--
<<Lo que sabemos es una gota de agua; lo que ignoramos es el océano>>