[Coral-List] Global Warming Debate

Steve LeGore slegore at mindspring.com
Fri May 15 04:15:00 EDT 2009

Isn't it amazing what we can do and say using statistics meant to clarify our world?  If we add another test to his list of four . . . let's see . . . Maybe "God is dead."  Then the probability of all five statements being true becomes only 17%.  Let's think up another one . . . hmmmmmm . . . "Global climate change is affecting the polar regions more than equatorial."  Then the probability that all are right becomes only 12%.  Another?  "Coastal areas will be more affected by sea level rise than will mountain ranges."  That reduces the probability of all being right to 8%.  What a tool!  My eyes are opened!