[Coral-List] Survey manual for tropical marine resources

fidelfisch fidelfisch at gmx.de
Thu Nov 19 12:11:10 EST 2009

Dear Coral-List,
I'm writing my diploma thesis on coral reef ecology of the Red Sea and
in a lot of references I've found the work "Survey manual for tropical
marine resources" by S English, C Wilkinson, V Baker. Unfortunately I
have no access via Internet or the local library to this document.
Neither it is possible to receive post via snail mail to here. So I was
wondering if somebody knows where I can get an electronic copy (e.g.
pdf-file).
Many thanks in advance for any help.

Christian

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________