[Coral-List] Major new TV series on coral reefs - advice

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Wed Nov 25 08:41:25 EST 2009

FYI there are a number of documentaries that have the title Cities under the sea or some such wording in their title.  I have a slide I use routinely (for past 20 years) where I compare coral reefs to cities with tall sky scrapers etc that provide a number of different shelter types to organisms of all sizes.  So this is not a new concept.

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
Coral Reef Research Program, Center for Marine Science
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin K. Moss Lane
Wilmington NC 28409
Tel:  (910)962-2362; fax: (910)962-2410;  cell:  (910)200-3913
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta