[Coral-List] Major new TV series on coral reefs - advice

Viviane Testa V.Testa at curtin.edu.au
Thu Nov 26 20:40:01 EST 2009

Coral cities

Hi All,

Someone may well have said it before, but the comparison between coral reefs and cities was quite well illustrated by Bob Ginsburg on his talks promoting the importance of AGGRA (1999). His presentations and comparisons were really interesting and inspiring.

Cheers,

Viviane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viviane Testa, PhD
Department of Applied Geology
Curtin University of Technology GPO Box U1987,
Perth, W Australia 6845
Ph: +61 8 9266 3710
Fax: +61 8 9266 3153
email: v.testa at curtin.edu.au

Departamento de Ecologia e Recursos Naturais
Universidade Federal do Espirito Santo, Brazil
v.testa at dern.ufes.br