[Coral-List] Run Up to Copenhagen, Hacked E-mails

Eugene Shinn eshinn at marine.usf.edu
Mon Nov 30 16:23:29 EST 2009

Dear Milton, I was a little confused with your posting until I
realized what you meant by AGW. Normally AGW is used to mean
Anthropogenic Global Warming. I gather you meant it to mean "Anti
Global Warming. Is that correct? Incidentally my posting "Run Up to
Copenhagen" was very much pro Anthropogenic Global Warming. It should
be noted that few people deny that there has been over all Global
Warming since the little Ice Age at least up to the high of 1998. The
big question is whether is is primarily caused by Co2 or something
else..mainly the sun or something influenced by the sun or Earth's
position within the universe. Also in question is whether Co2
increase follows warming or visa versa. Lots of questions especially
among Earth scientists who are aware that Earth experienced many
climate fluctuations long before there were humans. Maybe I'm just
speculating but I guess that is now ok now that we know what the new
rules are.  Gene
--

No Rocks, No Water, No Ecosystem (EAS)
E. A. Shinn, Courtesy Professor