[Coral-List] Three Positions with The Nature Conservancy, USVI

Jeanne Brown jeanne_brown at TNC.ORG
Thu Oct 1 14:01:00 EDT 2009

Good Day,

The Nature Conservancy in the US Virgin Islands is recruiting for the
following three positions:

(1) full time, short-term position located on St. Croix (Science Tech I,
ID# 11408); (1) full-time, short-term position for St. Thomas (Science
Tech I, ID# 11407), and (1) full-time term-limited (3 year) position on
St. Thomas (Science Tech II, ID# 11409).  Responsibilities include
operating coral restoration projects for St. Thomas and St. Croix.
Advanced SCUBA and boat operations experience required, Scientific
Diving preferred.  All applications must be made on line at
www.nature.org/careers, search by ID# or title.

Closing date is October 14, 2009.

Please feel free to circulate these postings to interested parties.

Thank you,

Jeanne

Jeanne B. Brown
VI Coastal Program Director