[Coral-List] Artificial reefs in the Persian/Arabian Gulf in UAE

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Mon Oct 5 08:54:19 EDT 2009

Tom,

You will find many of our Gulf projects on our project database
(www.reefball.org then click Project Database), unfortunately all of our
largest projects in the Gulf where with either state interests or oil
companies that don't allow us to publicly disclose information about the
projects.  If you look CLOSELY at the website, you will probably find
photographic evidence although not reports on many.

Thanks,

Todd R. Barber
Chairman, Reef Ball Foundation
www.reefball.org
252-353-9094

Skype name: toddbarber
Cell Phone 941-720-7549

3305 Edwards Court
Greenville, NC 27858

Inbox protected by ClearMyMail
www.ClearMyMail.com {c2509d95650d4b87a5a76fe30c468363}

This message and any included attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communication Privacy Act of 1986 (18 U.S.C. sections 2510-21) and may
contain information protected by the federal regulations or other
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any
retention, dissemination, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited;
please call the sender to tell them that you have received the message in
error, then delete it.