[Coral-List] Information

Molly Davis ecodiver13 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 9 12:26:55 EDT 2009

Hello,

My name is Molly. I have spent most of my professional life in the non-profit world, and after a few years in the for-profit realm, I am contemplating a career change. I've been thinking lately about what makes me most passionate, and I keep arriving at the same conclusion: conserving the marine environment, particularly coral reefs. But, having been laid off twice in the past five years, I am now also concerned with job security. So, my question to you is this: where do you see marine/coral reef conservation going? What are the trends that are coming to light? If I were to go back to school for an advanced degree, what fields/degrees would be most promising (flexible?) in terms of job opportunities?

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Molly Davis