[Coral-List] Caribbean Reef Resoration Survey Questionnaire

Diego Lirman dlirman at rsmas.miami.edu
Tue Oct 27 17:12:31 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

As part of our continued efforts to document collective knowledge and
perceptions on the topic of reef restoration, we have put together an
online survey questionnaire. This survey instrument is focused on
restoration activities in the Caribbean Region and, more specifically, on
the use of Acropora in restoration activities.

We would like to ask for a few minutes of your time to fill out this
questionnaire. The preliminary results will be presented at an upcoming
NOAA Acropora Recovery Meeting and will be posted online after this meeting.

The questionnaire can be found at:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dG1fekdhWHgyZzdqN0ZfVFdaMk16
RHc6MA

If your email program chops off the link, please copy the different
sections and string them together in your web browser.

We have tried to capture the main issues in this instrument, but if you
feel that we may have missed any key topics, please let us know in the
comments box of the survey.

We sincerely thank you in advance and please do not be shy, let us know how
you really feel about this important topic.

Also, please feel free to pass this link around to other folks in your
lab/school that may be interested in the topic.

Muchas Gracias,

Diego Lirman and Chelsey Young

Diego Lirman, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
Marine Biology and Fisheries Division
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
University of Miami
4600 Rickenbacker Cswy.
Miami, FL 33149

Tel: 305-421-4168