[Coral-List] Science Competition

Kristen Nunn kristennunn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:17:11 EDT 2009

Hello, My name is Kristen Nunn, I have recently been researching for an
experiment I could conduct about the depletion of coral reefs for a Science
Competition. In the past I have conducted experiments studying Conus
Abbreviatus as well as trying to create calcium carbonate in an aquarium to
see how I could possibly affect the amount of calcium produced by the
chemical reaction. With regards to this year, I would appreciate any ideas
you have involving an experiment with coral. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Kristen Nunn