[Coral-List] big high pedestal

Bill Allison allison.billiam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:36:45 EDT 2009

Faerthen ("There's less & less time to actually do science. Coordination is
a real job--who is going to do it & how are they going to be funded?") has
identified a key strategic asymmetry.

The deniers do fund coordination and anti-science and employ teams of
marketing communication experts to devise sophistries intended to subvert
rational thought (examples in Walter Goldberg's recent post). These people
are not distracted by truth-seeking or testing activities such as science
entails.