[Coral-List] Freshwater reefs

Sarah Cormier lasersarah at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:35:18 EDT 2009

Hi there,

I'm hoping I can get some helpful advice.

I am on a project researching potential placement of a ship underwater in a freshwater environment. In order to complete the project I need to do some background research on a proximal site, taking samples and observations. Take into account that there may be a species of special concern.

Can you guide me to the most basic points to test and observe in order to create some evidence that the existing site is diverse, clean of contaminants, and creates refuge for local species?

Thanks for any help, Sarah.