[Coral-List] Coral-List log jam

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 7 14:14:53 EDT 2010

Coral-Listers,

     Sorry for the recent log-jam and tardiness in approving posts.
There was some problem with the server, there's been some wordy posts
(we have to read each one), some posts have been uncivil or against
policy (which is why we have to read each one), some posts have cc'ed
Coral-List for no apparent reason (i.e., they looked like personal
anything (that's a tough judgment call, believe me).  Sorry, my
colleagues, for those of you I have once again probably offended.

     So, carry on as per usual, which I'm not sure what that really is
any more.

     Jim
     (with assistance from Lew and Mike)