[Coral-List] Coralimorph problem in Palmyra

Will Nuckols wnuckols at erols.com
Thu Apr 8 11:49:49 EDT 2010

So I assume from Jim Maragos's perspective, and accordingly the perspective
of the USFWS, the logical first step is to remove the metal materials from
the reef to limit further spread and possibly reduce the viability of the
existing Coralimorph colony - Jim can you confirm that this is the current
strategy if a mitigation strategy is to be put into action?

Will Nuckols