[Coral-List] Japan Ocean Acidification Project (Akira Iguchi)

井口 亮 wiguchi at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 00:04:51 EDT 2010

Dear Coral List members

My name is Akira Iguchi, a post-doc fellow in University of the Ryukyus, Okinawa, Japan. Today, I send
this email to introduce AICAL project (Acidification Impact on CALcifiers), one of Japan Ocean
Acidification Projects. About the detail, please see below.

http://aical-sesoko.jp/en

In our project, we are evaluating the effect of ocean acidification mainly focusing on corals and
foraminifers. So far, we published some papers related to this topic. We hope these papers would help
you to understand the impact of ocean acidification on coral reefs

Yours sincerely

Akira Iguchi, PhD
Research fellow
Sesoko Station, Tropical Biosphere Research Center, University of the Ryukyus
3422 Sesoko, Motobu, Okinawa, 905-0227, Japan
TEL (Docomo): 080-1765-5711
Email (PC): iguchi.a0218 at gmail.com
Email (Docomo): iguchi_a0218 at docomo.ne.jp
Website: http://www.geocities.jp/iguchi_hsmaj/indexENG1.html