[Coral-List] NY Times: Oil in Gulf Poses Only Slight Risk, New US Report Says

Ted Morris easy501 at zianet.com
Wed Aug 4 16:37:44 EDT 2010

Do you have anything on which to base your implication that we cannot trust
Dr. Lubchenco?  Or is it simply because she is the director of NOAA, and you
disagree with anything the government says?

This is a forum for coral reef science, not a sounding board from political
rants.  Unfortunately, Orwellian conspiracy is insufficient to end this
thread.  Therefore, I invoke Godwin's Law:  "Greenpeace is like a pack of
Brown Shirts when they've got an axe to grind."

There.  It's over.  Take it somewhere else, Milton.

Ted Morris,
Interested Amateur.