[Coral-List] shark tagging supplies

tadzio Bervoets tadziob at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 17:30:00 EDT 2010

Hi there,

We are trying to establish a program where anglers are given tags to insert
in large pelagic species, specifically sharks. I am looking for a company
that makes customized tags that would include the name of our organization,
contact info, tag number etc or a company that makes a small housing in
which we could insert our information. It would be a great help if someone
could give me the contact info for a company that could customize tags cost
effectively so that we could include the information on a study of local
shark populations. The tags we are thinking on would be placed externally
and we would like to keep it as simple as possible. I am aware of tags being
distributed by international organizations but we want to distribute them
locally so that we can gather the data without it having to go abroad first.

Please email me back if you have any suggestions.

Best regards,

Tadzio Bervoets

--
Tadzio Bervoets