[Coral-List] Subsurface oil and dispersants

alan.e.strong at noaa.gov alan.e.strong at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 26 11:36:52 EDT 2010

So increased agitation...e.g. fall storms/waves...will prove helpful in
the long run or will the scum/mucus reappear once calm returns?

Al

**** <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< *******
Alan E. Strong, Ph.D.
NOAA Coral Reef Watch, Senior Consultant
...with AJH Environmental Services...
NOAA Coral Reef Watch Program
  e-mail: Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov

E/RA31, SSMC1, Room 5308
1335 East West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3226
301-713-2857 x108               Fax: 301-713-3136
Cell: 410-490-6602