[Coral-List] Acropora Spawning Blog

Jennifer.Moore Jennifer.Moore at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 27 13:12:57 EDT 2010

All,
For three years we've had a blog to track the Caribbean Acropora
Spawning event - http://acroporaspawn.blogspot.com.  Please consider
posting your observations from this years event.  If you posted last
year, you should be able to post again this year.  If you would like to
be added to the blog, so that you can post, please email me at
jennifer.moore at noaa.gov.  You can post by email or mobile phone if you
set it up in advance here:
http://draft.blogger.com/blog-options-email.g?blogID=8665528881479697885.
I hope we have a successful spawn this year and look forward to your
observations.
Cheers,
Jennifer

Jennifer Ann Moore
ESA-listed Corals Listing and Recovery Coordinator
NOAA Fisheries Service
Southeast Region
263 13th Ave S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
(727)551-5797  office
(727)824-5309  fax
jennifer.moore at noaa.gov

To those who sacrificed careers of adventure in the wide-open spaces to wrestle for conservation in the policy arena.