[Coral-List] More La Ninia

David M. Lawrence dave at fuzzo.com
Wed Dec 1 08:11:04 EST 2010

If Challenger's original message was a personal note to me, my
apologies, too.

In order to avoid such confusion when I take a thread private, I
generally try to edit the subject line -- at least adding the words
"OFFLIST" to reduce the odds of getting a public response to a private
message. Otherwise, with "[Coral-List]" in the subject line and the list
settings defaulting to respond to sender, it can be difficult to keep
track of what direction a message came from.

Dave