[Coral-List] More La Ninia

David M. Lawrence dave at fuzzo.com
Wed Dec 1 08:18:11 EST 2010

Don't confuse correlation with causation.  If we removed the biosphere,
would temperature alone cause the seasonal fluctuations in CO2 levels we
see?

No.

Thus there is no "chicken or egg" argument.

In addition, the fact that CO2 drops as temperatures rises through the
summer, and rises as temperatures fall through the winter refutes the
point you were trying to make.

Dave

On 11/30/2010 9:27 AM, Eugene Shinn wrote:
> David, Are you suggesting the biosphere is not affected by seasonal
> temperature changes? I suppose its a chicken or egg situation. Gene

  David M. Lawrence        | Home:  (804) 559-9786
  7471 Brook Way Court     | Fax:   (804) 559-9787
  Mechanicsville, VA 23111 | Email: dave at fuzzo.com
  USA                      | http:  http://fuzzo.com

"All drains lead to the ocean."  -- Gill, Finding Nemo

"We have met the enemy and he is us."  -- Pogo

"No trespassing
  4/17 of a haiku"  --  Richard Brautigan