[Coral-List] CARICOMP

Angélica Batista baaatichica at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 09:53:10 EST 2010

Dear coral list members,

I'm very interested in reviewing the historical records of CARICOMP for
Colombia. I'm currently working on the develop of indicators of marine
ecosystems condition, a series of data so extensive might be useful to probe
them. I had trouble finding a download site CARICOMP as exists for AGGRA.You
know who I can consult to access that data, actually?.  will be very grateful if
you assist me with this.

Thank you very much,

Angelica Maria Batista-Morales
Investigador
Línea Organización y Dinámica de Ecosistemas
Programa Biodiversidad de Ecosistemas Marinos
Instituto de Investigaciones Marinas y Costeras
INVEMAR
Direción: Cerro Punta Betín, Santa Marta D.T.C.H.
Colombia
Tel. (+57) (+5) 4328600 Ext. 2851
angelica_batista at invemar.org.co
www.invemar.org.co