[Coral-List] Where overfishing and climate change meet

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Tue Dec 7 10:33:02 EST 2010

If half of the people on Earth vaporized and stop producing inputs and extracting "resources", a lot would be done to protect coral reefs.  Unfortunately, it's the opposite direction that our numbers are going...

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
Center for Marine Science and Dept of Biology and Marine Biology
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin Moss Ln
Wilmington NC 28409 USA
tel:  910-962-2362  fax: 910-962-2410  cell: 910-200-3913
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta