[Coral-List] Record setting cold in south Florida

Dale W Griffin dgriffin at usgs.gov
Fri Dec 10 16:27:24 EST 2010

Chris......I agree and offer a public health explanation for this emerging
phenomenon.

A new illness has manifested itself on the CL which I will term
.....Shinnfluenza......the etiological agent (Gene's posts) only infects
AGW+'s (there are obviously only two extant types, AGW+'s and
AGW-'s)....this infection causes AGW+'s to pen heated rebuttals and
prematurely press their email 'send' button

I think Billy Causey's recent post regarding the wisdom of hitting the
'delete' versus the 'send' button was one that should be kept in mind

and to be CL compliant.....I hope the Keys corals fare better this winter
than last

keep poking Gene.....

"Everybody is ignorant, just on different subjects"
                                           Will Rogers

Dale W. Griffin, Ph.D., MSPH
Environmental/Public Health Microbiologist
United States Geological Survey
2639 North Monroe Street, Suite A-200
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Office phone # - 850-553-3675
Laboratory phone # - 850-553-3659
USGS Tallahassee main office # - 850-553-3640
Fax # - 850-553-3641
Cell # 850-274-3566
email - dgriffin at usgs.gov