[Coral-List] Record setting cold in south Florida

Dana Del Raye stingrayd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 19:52:24 EST 2010

When posters use language such as "AGWs", it signals to me that they have
begun to view the issue in a quasi-political framework.  I don't think that
is very constructive. This thread started with a honest question about La
Nina and climate change. Unfortunately, that question was responded to with
a "poke" rather than the respectful reply (one way or the other) I feel it
deserved.  If these "pokes" had some content or references, they may be
valuable, but otherwise they represent just as much heat and hot air as the
rebuttals.
If you've got a point to make, it wouldn't hurt to back it up. I'm not
against some healthy humor, but I don't see the value or maturity of "poking
for poking's sake".