[Coral-List] Record setting cold in south Florida

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Fri Dec 10 23:12:18 EST 2010

I second Chris' sentiments.  I've started to just delete messages that have that subject line, but they are clogging up my Inbox...

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Professor of Marine Biology
Coral Reef Research Program, Center for Marine Science
University of North Carolina Wilmington
5600 Marvin K. Moss Lane
Wilmington NC 28409
Tel:  US +1  9109622362  Call ; fax: (910)962-2410;  cell:  US +1  9102003913  Call
http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta