[Coral-List] Scientists and the Global Warming Debate

RainbowWarriorsInternational southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 09:15:49 EST 2010

The article is quite clear and only reiterates what dozens on this list have already stressed, i.e. that scientists should speak out. The article also lists a report "Worlds Apart" about the relationship between media and the scientific community hailing from 1997, back when the Internet as we know it was in its infancy.

It is really quite disheartening to see most of the predictions in this report not to have been heeded and the media and scientists drifting further apart.

We have all the technologies and tools we need yet.... Something does not compute!

Milton Ponson, President
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
(Rainbow Warriors International) Tel. +297 568 5908
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Email: southern_caribbean at yahoo.com    http://www.rainbowwarriors.net (Global)
http://www.projectparadigm.info

To unite humanity in a global society dedicated to a sustainable way of life