[Coral-List] Thanks from the Our Reefs traveling exhibit team

Judith Lang jlang at riposi.net
Fri Jan 22 11:53:57 EST 2010

With apologies for cross-postings, the Our Reefs: Caribbean
Connections team of Judy Lang, Janie Wulff, Keith Roberson and Carol
Fretwell wishes to acknowledge all those who helped us travel the reef
conservation exhibit to new venues this past year.

2009: Thanks to support from
local sponsors, Tropical Shipping, and the Raymond Foundation
In 2009 the Our Reefs: Caribbean Connections exhibit traveled to Key
West, Florida (1 venue), The Bahamas (5 venues on 3 islands), plus
Tobago and Belize (4 venues each). For their efforts, at times
Herculean, to create public awareness and promote marine conservation
we are particularly grateful to:

In Florida–
Mark Lopez and Miriam Mateo, Tropical Shipping	(www.tropical.com)
Mary Tagliareni and Craig Wanous, Florida Keys 	National Marine
Sanctuary (http://floridakeys.noaa.gov/)
Richard Dodge, Peggy Oellrich, Nora Quinlan and Wendy Wood, Nova
Southeastern University (www.nova.edu)
David and Linda Makepeace, Synergy Education Associates, Inc. (www.seainc.org
)
Wendy Fretwell, Events from the Heart, Inc.

In The Bahamas–
Casuarina McKinney Lambert and Charlene Carey,	Bahamas Reef
Environment Educational Foundation (www.breef.org)
Kristin Williams, Friends of the Environment	(www.friendsofthenvironment.org
)
Dwight Pinder, Transportation Eleuthera
Ros Seyfert and Althea Willie, Haynes Library (www.hayneslibrary.org)
Chandra Sands, South Eleuthera Mission (www.southeleutheramission.com)
Terry Sands, Ministry of Tourism and Aviation (www.bahamas.com)

In Tobago–
Jahson Alemu I and Hyacinth Armstrong, Buccoo Reef Trust (www.buccooreef.org
)

In Belize–
Melanie McField and Armeid Thompson, Healthy Reefs for 	Healthy People
Initiative (http://healthyreefs.org)
Nellie Catzim, Jocelyn Finch and Justino Mendez, Southern
Environmental Association (www.seabelize.org)
Nicola Foster, Celia Mahung, Stephene Supaul and Joe Villafranco,
Toledo Institute for Development and	Environment (www.tidebelize.org)
Leandra Cho-Ricketts and Cecy Castillo, University of Belize	(www.ub.edu.bz
)