[Coral-List] Chagos Conservation

Judith Lang jlang at riposi.net
Wed Jan 27 14:57:53 EST 2010

Hi everyone,
To follow up on Jim Hendee's posting regarding submissions to the US
Coral Reef Task Force (below): members of the public attending the
Business Meeting in Washington, DC on February 24, 2010 also have the
option of speaking during the Public Comments period.

To register for the meeting, go to http://coralreef.gov/

Dave Raney and Judy Lang (whose only familiarity with this issue is
the previous postings on the coral-list)

Begin forwarded message: