[Coral-List] ACRS Conference Registration Now Open

Anna Scott ascott at nmsc.edu.au
Fri Jul 9 03:18:37 EDT 2010

Hi All

Registration is now open for the 2010 Annual Australian Coral Reef Society
Conference to be held in Coffs Harbour, Australia and hosted by National
Marine <http://www.nmsc.edu.au/>  Science Centre, Southern Cross University,
and the Novotel Pacific Bay Resort <http://www.pacificbayresort.com.au/>  on
the 10-12th September.  A number of excursions and  workshops (such as dive
trips, whale watching, and coral identification workshops) have been planned
on the 10th and 13th September, and very competitive rates have been
negotiated for our delegates at two nearby resorts. We also have a range of
fantastic keynotes speakers, including:

*	Prof Peter Mumby, The University of Queensland
*	Dr Mark Meekan, Australian Institute of Marine Science, WA
*	Dr Alan Jordan, NSW Department of Environment, Climate Change and
Water
*	Dr Maoz Fine, Israel
*	Prof Maria Byrne, University of Sydney
*	Dr David Wachenfeld, Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority

For further information on the conference and details of how to register,
please visit the our website:

..         http://www.australiancoralreefsociety.org

We have extended our abstract deadline until the 23 July, and we look
forward to receiving your registration shortly and seeing you in Coffs
Harbour in September!

Kind regards

The Conference Organising Committee

Anna Scott, PhD
Associate Lecturer
Treasurer, Australian Coral Reef Society
Southern Cross University
National Marine Science Centre
PO Box J321
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450