[Coral-List] Euro ISRS 2010 update

Osinga, Ronald Ronald.Osinga at wur.nl
Tue Jun 8 11:55:07 EDT 2010

Dear listers,

This is to further inform you about the upcoming ISRS symposium in The Netherlands in December:

1. We have now published details regarding conference venue and accommodation.
2. We have published five additional session topics based upon your suggestions.
3. The deadline for submitting abstracts for oral presentations is approaching rapidly (1 July 2010). We encourage all of you to submit abstracts through our online submission system.

Please, visit www.isrs2010.org for further details.

I hope to see many of you in The Netherlands in December.

Ronald Osinga
Chairman of the Organizing Committee