[Coral-List] post doc available

Laurie Richardson richardl at fiu.edu
Mon Mar 1 11:34:01 EST 2010

Greetings  - I have a postdoctoral research associate position available in my lab at FIU in Miami.  I am looking for someone with experience in both classical microbiology (culturing and isolating tricky bacteria) and molecular microbiology (cloning and sequencing, DGGE, phylogenetic analysis) to join my group.  We are currently working on discerning the interactions between microorganisms in black band disease, a polymicrobial disease of corals..

Please send statement of research interest, CV, and three names (with phone numbers and email addresses) whom I can contact for recommendations.  Send to richardl at fiu.edu<mailto:richardl at fiu.edu>.

Thanks~  Laurie

Laurie Richardson
Professor and Chair
Department of Biological Sciences