[Coral-List] AGU Americas Meeting-Brazil: Marine and Coastal Ecosystems Biodiversity Sesssion

Mark Eakin mark.eakin at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 11 09:49:47 EST 2010

A little more on this conference. The website is open for abstract submissions at this time. Abstracts are due no later than 31 March and AGU's system does not allow for late submissions.

You can find out details on registration, etc. at the meeting website:
http://www.agu.org/meetings/ja10/

Cheers,
Mark

e-mail: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

E/RA31, SSMC1, Room 5308
1335 East West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3226
301-713-2857 x109                   Fax: 301-713-3136
301-502-8608 mobile

"Few challenges facing America, and the world, are more urgent than combating climate change. The science is beyond dispute, and the facts are clear..."
Barack Obama, Nov. 18 2008