[Coral-List] FW: Spill research opportunities

Ed Blume eblume2702 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 11:10:57 EDT 2010

From: Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute Network [mailto:
GCFINET at LISTSERV.GCFI.ORG] On Behalf Of Dave Anderson

Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 3:22 PM

To: GCFINET at LISTSERV.GCFI.ORG

Subject: [GCFINET] Job Opportunity

All,

Thought there may be some people out there that fit the description below.

Dave

Research Planning may be looking to hire 5-10 people immediately for
deployment to the oil spill in the Gulf.  I really think they would prefer
MS level folks; however, BS level with good experience is also a
possibility.  Know anyone graduating and looking for a job?

www.researchplanning.com

Potential deployments sites likely include New Orleans, Mobile and Seattle
(NOAA Hazmat headquarters).  I think they're looking for a little more than
just warm bodies on this one. Experience in any of the following would be

good:

..         Spill response

..         GIS

..         Coastal ecology/geology/fisheries

..         geochemistry

Pass this around.  Thanks.

mailto:GCFINET-SIGNOFF-REQUEST at LISTSERV.GCFI.ORG

----- End forwarded message -----

*Research Planning, Inc. (RPI)* is a privately held science-technology
consulting firm. Established in 1978, we combine natural resource expertise
with spatial and information processing capabilities to provide solutions
for coastal and environmental management.

To leave the CTURTLE list, send a message to:

     listserv at LISTS.UFL.EDU

with the message:  signoff CTURTLE

If you experience difficulty, send an email to:

     CTURTLE-request at LISTS.UFL.EDU