[Coral-List] Need for more oil

Ed Blume eblume2702 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:33:24 EDT 2010

I've seen estimates that the U.S. has enough flat rough space to produce
four times our current electricity need from solar.  If I can dig out one of
the estimates, I'll post it.

Lifestyle changes are certainly out best options, but you know what Cheney
said, "Our lifestyle is non-negotiable."

Ed Blume
www.renewwisconsin.org