[Coral-List] Needed: site with uodated general and specific info on BP spill impact on Caribbean

DeeVon Quirolo dquirolo at gmail.com
Sat May 22 12:02:25 EDT 2010

While it may not fullfill your request completely, our site at
www.reefrelieffounders.com includes extensive educational materials,
grassroots strategies and information about coral reef ecosystems, along
with a current blog on offshore oil chronologically reporting the BP
Blowout, plus an online archive of 10,000 coral reef images, and two other
blogs on Recent Science and Reef News.  All free to the public.

Best, DeeVon Quirolo