[Coral-List] 15th Anniversary of Coral-List

John McManus jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu
Sun May 23 13:31:08 EDT 2010

Coral_List has been enormously successful at promoting world-wide coral reef
science and conservation -- and particularly at linking those two together.

Congratulations!!

John

John W. McManus, PhD
Director, National Center for Coral Reef Research (NCORE)
Professor, Marine Biology and Fisheries
Coral Reef Ecology and Management Lab (CREM Lab)
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science (RSMAS)
University of Miami, 4600 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, 33149
jmcmanus at rsmas.miami.edu      http://ncore.rsmas.miami.edu
 Phone: 305-421-4814

  "If I cannot build it, I do not understand it."
              --Richard Feynman, Nobel Laureate