[Coral-List] Coral-List Anniversary

vassil zlatarski vzlatarski at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 13:22:56 EDT 2010

Dear Jim and all your team,

Congratulations and many thanks also for keeping the retired coral reef people still learning and trying to be useful.

You deserve highest professional recognition and I trust this is a good opportunity for our International Society for Reef Studies to express the collegial gratitude.  Hope the next Reef Encounter will have a picture of your team and information about your devoted service.

Cheers,

Vassil Zlatarski
D.Sc. (Biology), Ph.D. (Geology)

131 Fales Rd., Bristol, RI 02809, USA; tel.: +1-401-254-5121