[Coral-List] GIslands 2010 - Applications

Artur Gil arturfreiregil at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 26 06:50:10 EDT 2010

Dear GIslands Friends,

Due to technical problems, our webmail server is not receiving e-mails since last monday (May 24th) morning, thus if you sent your application to GIslands 2010 (Short Paper, CV, Statement of Objectives, Letter of Recomendation, etc) within last 2 days we didn't get it.

To solve this problem, we ask for applicants to send or re-send their short paper and further documentation to alternative e-mail gislandsazores at gmail.com until next friday May 28th.

Looking forward to meet you in Azores next summer!
Best Regards
Artur Gil - GI'2010 Organizing Committee

GIslands 2010 - International Summer School 2010 on Geo-technologies applied to Marine Spatial Planning and Integrated Coastal Zone Management

Ponta Delgada, Azores Islands, Portugal: 7 - 12 August 2010

Website: http://www.gislands.org/

E-mail: gislands2010 at uac.pt

Call for Applications & Short Papers (6 pages max.)

Topics: http://www.gislands.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=17

Best 30 papers will be published in ACOREANA scientific journal "Special Issue on Marine Spatial Planning". Authors will be invited to participate in GIslands 2010.

The official language of the Summer School is English. No participation fees will be charged. Participants are expected to finance their own travel and accommodation expenses.

We're looking forward to meet you in Azores Islands! Apply now!

GIslands 2010 Organizing Committee
www.gislands.org
gislandsazores at gmail.com