[Coral-List] 15th Anniversary of Coral-List

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Wed May 26 14:48:49 EDT 2010

 To: Jim and the Coral List Team,

  I would like to add another accolade to the many already expressed.
Coral_List provides a great service to those directly involved in the
many facets of coral related science and reef management. I would also
like to thank you for being tolerable of the occasional drifts off subject
and the associated interjections from those of us that are more simply
(and perhaps, emotionally) connected to the issues pertaining to
coral reef ecology.

  With sincere thanks,
  Steve Mussman