[Coral-List] Caribbean Striped Mantis Shrimp Location

Jonathan Smith Jonathan at wildhorizonsltd.com
Mon Nov 8 07:08:17 EST 2010

Dear Coral List,

I am working on a natural history documentary series for Discovery Channel and I am hoping to include the Caribbean Striped Mantis Shrimp, Lysiosquillina glabriuscula and would like to film one in the wild with a burrow close to a healthy coral reef. I would be most appreciative of any recommendations for possible locations and in particular for any known locations of individual or groups of burrows near a coral reef.

Please contact me on the email address or phone numbers below and please ask if you would like any more information on our series.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Kind regards,

Jonathan

Jonathan  Smith
WILD HORIZONS
59 Cotham Hill, Cotham, Bristol, BS6 6JR,  UK
Tel: +44 (0)117 9064343
Mob: +44 (0)7813 663797
Email: jonathan at wildhorizonsltd.com