[Coral-List] Symposium on Hybridization and Biodiversity in Kuala Lumpur June 14-18, 2011

Zac Forsman zac at hawaii.edu
Wed Nov 10 16:27:10 EST 2010

Dear Coral-list,

Our symposium proposal “Marine biodiversity, speciation, and
hybridization”  for the upcoming Pacific Science Congress (PSC) in
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (June 14-18, 2011) has been approved by the
organizing committee.

If you would be interested in speaking at this symposium,
please let us know.  We are organizing the program for talks and we
still have approximately ten (20 min) talks still available.

In order to participate, we would require a talk title and abstract no
later than January 1st, 2011. The deadline for abstract submission on
the general conference website
(http://www.pacificscience.org/congress2011.html) is January 15th,
2011, at which time more information on the venue, accommodations,
etc., should be available.

We hope you can join us in Malaysia.

Sincerely,

Joseph DiBattista, PhD (joseph99 at hawaii.edu)